Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yingyang Ocelots

Posted by Picasa

Yinyang Ocelot This photo comes from the magic photos that my son Dane took for me on my birthday. I am not one to enjoy bought presents; I am one who far more enjoys gifts of time or thought of caring where someone made something for me. This is one of my favorite gifts, a moment in time well shared. This painting is also in honor of a friend and inspiration Rob "Shoe" Glenesk. He once gave me the most wonderful complement I have ever received for a painting. He said, “Not a brush stroke was wasted." Rob often paints from an overhead view, invoking spiritual sensation and experience in kind and gentle fashion. So for him I say, not a thought or moment was wasted. Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home