Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Meditation: Coyote

Meditation: Coyote This painting is of how meditation can affect our lives in a positive way. The coyote is often known as the trickster but it is also a wise and knowledgeable spirit. In this moment it is being wiser. Unfortunately, there are people who are for some reason not comfortable with meditation, I find it a moment in time put aside for me to center myself and bring my energy to a more focus less scattered position. I value meditation and I like many forms of meditation and meditative exercises. I am often sad when a person does not truly understand its reality and are confused with unrelated prejudices. Oh well, I guess that is a part of the exercise: allowing for all beliefs. Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home