Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Critics: King Vulture


My Critics: King Vulture In my life, being well........different, I have found that I always had a gang of critics behind me. I was a kid with "learning issues" and this caused great concern for many. It also created the opportunity for my "betters" the opportunity to down play me and build them up. I often regressed into myself and created art and tried my best to ignore those who couldn't understand or accept me. However, there they were always in the back of my mind biting at my heels. So when I had the chance to take pictures of these guys, their snotty looks reminded me of my critics. The wonderful thing is that I got to show people how they felt to me and could make it easier for me to accept them, acknowledge them and let them go. I thank these birds for making it possible for me to understand them and let the whole thing go and just enjoy them for what they are fabulous. Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home