Monday, March 4, 2013

Traffic Jam: Turtles

Traffic Jam: Turtles Hi there All: This painting was of some local turtles, floating and generally being lazy in the warm jungle. This was professionally photo’d the painting for me by Trevor Lawrence of Irelephant62. And although the purpose of the painting was to fulfill the need of the authors of the book for: How can I lead, Stand up for what is important. When I went into my thoughts and meditated and such about it: in my mind, up came a dear, dear friend and fellow artist when she painted some turtles in Canada. Her name is Val Rogers, who is a terrific water color artist. She also has a web site and it is under her name. She was in my art marketing group that I was in for about 1 year. Through her, I found a gentle yet firm leader. She is humble, confident, talented and kind. She is one of those people who have inspired me in my life to be a better person. So, with her in mind but still with my desire for an abstract influence, here are the turtles. I love the pushing and shoving these little guys are doing it reminds me of Vancouver British Columbia traffic in the morning. This is one of the blessings that I don't have to partake in much anymore, thank heavens. Honor those who inspire you. Original painting size: 50cm/100cm Robin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home